Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Our little "Handsome"

So my last few post have been more babbling and less pictures. I thought I'd pick out a few of my favourites but that proved to be harder than I thought, as I think all the pictures of my Cameron are worth posting. I did manage to pick a few (22). Enjoy!



I've been putting Cameron in a box with a few of his toys and he absolutley loves it, It's his own little space. He can sit there without falling, when he flings his toys they don't go very far. And I don't have to worry about him getting into trouble as he is mobile now and I can bring the box into any room I'm in. It's win win!



"Jumpy Jumpy" We lucked out with this one. Every time we would visit friends Cameron would love to go in the Jumperoo. I was begging Michael to let us get one, but it wasn't really in our Budget. A friend who's daughter is 6 weeks older than Cameron had one that her daughter didn't really like, so she lent it to us. Cameron loves it, especially if we jump along side with him.

As I mentioned Cameron is now mobile. Either he's on his back and bounces his bum up and down to move around or he rolls everywhere. And his newest thing, crawling backwards. Here he is stuck under Omi's coffee table. He has also gotten his legs stuck under couches and backed himself into corners. It won't be too long before he's unstoppable. Cameron gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth........



First bubble bath.



Poor Kitten. I put Cameron in the laundry basket when I do laundry and just for kicks and giggles I put the cats in one at a time. Teaching him gentle will be a gradual thing I thing. Cameron loves the cats, so much that he grabs chunks of fur.

My big boy sitting all on his own.


The Domino effect. We wanted to take an update picture of our babies (6 weeks after the last one) We tried against the wall. it was a no go.....

......so we tried the circle again. Our babies were not very impressed with us.



Cameron and his best bud Milo. Two very handsome little men!

Cameron enjoys going to the playground, he loves it when you swing beside him, it puts him in a fit of giggles when we are both going back and forth.





Just Chillin'



WHEEEEEEE......

On one of our daily walks, gnawing on his sunglasses.

mmmmmmm, breakfast. After he is done I let him have the bowl in spoon to play with. It makes a huge mess. But he loves it and as far as I'm concerned it's all about learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment