Our Family

Our Family

Friday, April 2, 2010

Baby Brain?

I thought I'd be able to think straight and remember things once Cameron was born, but it seems my Baby brain is getting worse. My words/sentences are all messed up and half the time I don't say what I mean. I have a heck of a time remembering things, even as I'm about to do them, and here's the kicker, Thursday after swimming I put my bag on top of the car as I strap the little man in. And I drove off without taking it off. The thing is I didn't realize as I was driving. I realized when I went to the car to get it, that it wasn't there. I retraced my steps, and could not find it and it was not turned in at Lost and Found. I am so sad. I lost Cameron's swim suit plus some cute outfits, a couple of towels and my swim suit. They will be missed! I sure do hope my brain returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment