Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Mommy Milestone

In less than a week Cameron will be 6 months old. These past 6 months we have not been apart, I have not left him. Not even for an hour, until yesterday. We are in Calgary celebrating Easter with my family. I needed to run to the store to pick up a few things and Cameron had just fallen asleep. What to do? Normally I would just take him with me, but I really didn't want to wake him, I couldn't really wait, because of General Conference (Twice a year for 2 days we get to listen to our Prophet and Apostles and other leaders of our church speak to us). Do I just not go? Do I really need those items? Can I leave my son? Will Michael be okay with him, It`s not that I don`t trust Michael, it`s that I can`t bear the thought of Cameron being okay without me. But I did go! A few phone calls were involved. I survived, Cameron even didn`t notice I was missing. I was rewarded with a huge smile when I came back. I just might be able to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment