Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I'm back

I really enjoy blogging and it seems that I constantly have posts running through my head. Sadly most of them never make it onto the blog and they get lost in the vortex of my memories. Some because of laziness, some because there are days where I'm running in a hundred different directions and never get the chance to sit and then don't get around to it and then of course we can't forget technical difficulties.

Both my boys are such characters. Each with vibrant personalities. My mom is constantly telling me to write their little moments down. And I think  I will, later or I'll remember it and then I don't. I spend countless moments smiling and laughing out loud whole heartily at my two miracles.

I'm sad that I couldn't log in over the past few months. There are so many things that were missed. Cheesy moments such as celebrating Valentines and St. Patrick's day. Milestones for both my boys (both good and bad, for example Cameron knowing all his letters both upper and lowercase and the sounds they make or Tommy's first smiles and giggles and rolling over and now almost sitting, as opposed to them getting the chicken pox.)

I'd never catch up, if I tried and then I'd get even farther behind. So I'm back and here's to a fresh start.

One thing I do want to post is my Tommy's baby blessing. It took a long time coming. It was pushed back three times, due to circumstances beyond our control one of which was my little 2 month old getting chicken pox.
It finally happened on March 4th, 2012. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful ceremony, celebrated with Family and friends.






No comments:

Post a Comment