Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is Michael's Birthday. His gift was a 3 in 1 with our Anniversary and Father's Day. Michael would like to be a writer so I bought him a mini laptop. For today I thought for when he came home it would be nice to come home to a really clean home (which I'll be honest normally isn't and he ends up having to help me tidy after the boys are in bed....Not Today), We'll be having Pizza for Supper which is his  second Favourite (first being Lasagne, but I've made that every year for the past 7 years, so I thought I'd change it up)  and Black Forest cake for Dessert , which too is a favourite. I decided to shower, do my hair and make up and put on a dress to greet him when he gets home from work instead of my ponytail and sweats. And tonight I've hired a babysitter (something I don't do) to surprise him and take him to the Avengers.

With the boys we made him a Candy gram






Why we love Daddy

*Because you are "SMARTIES"
*Because you make us "SNICKERS"
*Because you "CARAMILK" about us
*Because you teach us to stay on the straight and N' "AERO" path
*Because of all the "BOUNTY" you provide
*Because of how you treat your "SWEETTART" aka. our Mommy

You are "WUNDERBAR" and we "SKOR"'D big having you as a Daddy
Happy Birthday, Love your "RUNTS" Cameron and Tommy


Daddy, We wish you a Very Happy Birthday!We Love you! Thank you for all the the things you do for us. Today is your day off. Let us Take Care of you!

1 comment:

  1. That is super cute! I love the candy gram. Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete