Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Michael Cobb B.A.

After 5 long years, and 3 schools and one major change later Michael graduated from the University of Lethbridge on June 2, 2011 with a Bachelor of Arts with a Major in History.. It's been an interesting Journey. I can't say all of it enjoyable but I can say I am extremly proud of Him. I blame it on my Hormones but as the precession started my eyes began to water and my heart swelled. He made it despite the curveballs Life through his (our) way. And I do have to say, He was pretty darn Handsome in his Regalia.

























(poor Cameron had had enough after over 3 hours of sitting. )





Congratulations my Michael! Cameron and I love you and are very proud of you!

(Now go find a Career ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment