Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, January 1, 2012

A new year, A new start.

Yikes! Where has the time gone? Over the past 7 months I have had dozens and dozens of "posts", the only issue is I never posted them. And after awhile it just became two overwhelming. I didn't know where to start. And I didn't want to leave anything out. Every moment/memory created is worth mention. So what ended up happening? Nothing got mentioned. Not a very well thought out plan on my part.

I cannot go on without some mention (and pictures) of the past half year. So over the next few days I will be posting a bunch of mini posts. So that I can feel somewhat caught up.

I cannot believe that we are already in 2012. Where did the time go?
What did I accomplish this year? What have I learned? Have I moved forward?

It's been a roller coaster of a year emotionally. With many ups and downs. My goals for this year are to be more grateful, focus more on what I do have and dwell less on what I don't have.

I want to love more, be less judging and be a better Mom, Wife, Sister and Daughter.

And Physically I want to get healthy (AGAIN!)

Happy New Year to all our friends and family!

How did we ring in the new year?

We shared a nice dinner with My Brother and his Family. Let the cousins play, while the adults actually got grown up time and played a game (don't ask me when the last time that happened, it was kind of refreshing). They then left around 7pm. We put our babies to bed. Watched an episode of "Bones" and then went to sleep.

The new year rang in, in a peaceful slumber.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you updated the blog. I think of you and your little family often and wonder what you are all up to and how you are. It looks likes everything is great and those 2 boys of your are so handsome!

    ReplyDelete