Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's a ........

BOY!

I am super Exited to announce that Cameron is going to have a Baby brother.
Like any Pregnancy there is always Family and friend speculation, half said girl th
e other half said boy. And me? I really had no clue. It really didn't matter. I would love to have a little princess but I love how Cameron plays with his cousins (80% which are boys) and how he plays with the Boys in his Nursery class and I thought it would be super fun if he had a little brother a perma-playmate. And that's what he's getting.
We are Super Excited.

I have mixed feelings about Ultrasounds. I love seeing the little miracle growing inside. I HATE holding my bladder! I always end up drinking to much just out of paranoia that my bladder won't be full enough and then I end up being super uncomfortable.
So Yesterday I get to the place 15 min early. What I didn't know is that the time they tell you is 15 minutes before your actual appointment to leave room for signing in and registration. So I had to wait for half an hour before getting to go in.

The appointment took an hour and 15 min. One was because I had a student technician but mostly because Baby would not stop moving. Getting measurements and pictures seemed are near impossible task. I'm having another monkey! It's so fun to watch and see. I find growing and having a baby one of the most amazing things. Everything looks good, nothing to be worried about. I'll get the full report when I go back to my midwife.

Here's a sneak peak at our newest miracle.

Thomas Jay Cobb

export--54720017

export--54723400

export--54723373

export--54722924


2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! I like the name too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you! What a miracle! I hope you all the best.

    ReplyDelete