Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, January 1, 2012

The most wonderful Part of our Year

Cameron was a week early so I fully expected Tommy to do the same. No such luck. I was so tired of being pregnant but my little guy was comfortable and not going to come out until he was good and ready despite all the labour inducing activities that I tried. From going to the Gym and doing Zumba classes to drinking some nasty concoction that my midwife had given me, all this did was increase my braxton hicks. I did have a few nights of false labour which made me play horrible mental games. I was just ready and nature was playing tricks on me.

Despite wondering that I may be pregnant forever, It did finally happen nearly a week late on November 10 at 8:39 in the morning, When he did decide to come he came quick. My first contraction was just after 5:00am and less than 3 1/2 hours later he arrived. We had a home birth which I am so grateful for! It was an amazing experience! I would recommend it!
We named our little miracle Thomas Jay, and are calling him Tommy. He was 8lbs and 12oz. A whole pound and a half bigger than Cameron. 20 3/4 inches long. He's just perfect and such a good baby.


tommyBA

DSC_0757

DSC_0796

DSC_0783

DSC_0802

DSC_0833



DSC_0836


When Michael brought Cameron home from being with Omi.
I said "Look who came out of Mommy's Tummy"
His face lit up and said "Tommy" and has loved him ever since.
He constantly wants to look at him, or lay with him, he reads Tommy books,
and constantly wants to hold him. He's also very possessive. This is his baby!
DSC_0058

2011 241

2011 242

DSC_0896

2011 311
Cameron wanted to be wrapped up like Tommy.
2011 328
Proud big brother and sweet little brother
DSC_0090

Our First Family Picture together.

DSC_0100


Tommy we welcome you with ALL our hearts and love you to pieces!
2011 255

No comments:

Post a Comment