Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Thanksgiving baby!

It seemed to take FOREVER to get pregnant. And then I thought the pregnancy would never end. And then all of a sudden my little man turned ONE! How the heck did that happen? And what a year it has been. He couldn't have been born on a more fitting weekend! What a year it's been. The joys, laughs and giggles, the milestones and the lessons learned for all Three members of this family. Cameron makes everyday worth getting out of bed. I have so much to be grateful for. He's my little Thanksgiving Baby!

In my Family it's tradition that when the birthday kid get up all the gifts were laid out on a table for us to see as soon as we got up. I loved that tradition and we started it with Cameron.

After Thanksgiving dinner instead of pie we had cupcakes for Cameron's Big Day!






















Doesn't look too happy though does he. Too tired from playing with all his new toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment