Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Biggest Loser

I feel so bad for our little man. He can sense something is up, but what?

"Mama is pulling everything out, my toy room no longer exists, not to mention my toys are going missing. The House doesn't look normal. Although there is so much more to explore!!!"


So we were having some Family packing time and Cameron found my weights. The Three pounders were no problem. But all of a sudden we hear him " grunting/ screaming" (kind of like they do on "the Biggest Loser" when they have to do a really hard exercise and I look over and Cameron is squatting, face red trying to lift my five pound dumbell. I wish I could have caught it on tape.


1 comment:

  1. Joseph happened to look ove while I was reading this. Saw the photo of Cameron and said "awww cute!" With Jordan and I working out more Joseph talks about and tries to exercise all the time!

    ReplyDelete