Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Our year in a nutshell

I’ve never been good at journal writing and scrapbooking doesn’t fit in our current budget so I thought I’d start a Blog. ( This should appease all of you who have been asking for pictures and updates etc.)I am anti posting pictures on Facebook so if you’re reading this, you should feel special because it means I invited you.
So to catch up!
Our year in a nutshell; At the beginning of the year we got the most wonderful news! We were finally expecting, something I was starting to doubt would ever happen. I was put on bed rest, mostly for precautionary measures. The days went on forever but the weeks flew by and before you know it, we were getting our mid point ultrasound, which by the way gave us a bit of a shocker as we thought I was carrying our little Erika when instead it turned out to be Cameron. (needless to say there were a few items that I needed to return)
We moved to Calgary in the summer for Michael’s job and halfway through he was laid off so we moved back home, where he found another job which turned out to be a joke and since has been spending his time doing homework, spending time with me and oh ya looking for a job.
October 8, 2009 Labour begins. I won’t give you the details (unless you really want them) Our little bundle of joy is born on the 9th. 7lbs 6oz. 21 inches. The most beautiful and perfect little baby I have ever seen. Our little Cameron Michael Cobb.
And here we are already 2 and a half months later watching him grow like a weed. Excited to finally have a little one to share Christmas with.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So excited to see that you've "caved in." I felt that way too at first. :) I'm really excited though to be able to keep up with you better. (I sent you an invite to ours, right?)

    ReplyDelete