Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, January 24, 2010

How the heck do you work this thing?

Okay, so I’m sitting here having a heck of a time trying to figure this blogging thing out, the only things I really know how to do on the computer is check my email and shop. I’m trying to upload pictures which currently is not working. Do I interrupt Michael studying for exams or do I continue to try on my own and in the meantime go absolutely crazy?

Oh, and by the way just putting in this little plug for when I finally do figure out how to finally post our pictures, all of the good (what am I saying?) all of the GREAT ones are taken by my sister Kim, check her out and hire her!
http://kghphotography.ca/ You won’t regret it



Happy Birthday Cameron




Professional Photos taken by Auntie Kimmy




My two boys


Cousins at the pumpkin patch.


The best stocking stuffer ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment