Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, May 27, 2010

XOXOXOXOX

All I have to say is, that I have the most wonderful, cute, darling baby boy! I will admit I probably kiss him way too much, in fact the word would probably be smother, but I can't help it, he's just so irresistible! Just the other day, my little man returned the love and my heart melted.
I puckered my lips and said kiss, and he came in with his first kiss! (granted it was open mouth, but it was so darn cute!)
I thought, maybe it was just a coincidence that he came in at that exact moment, so I had to try a few more times, and he did it every time and now he even comes in for his own kisses when we snuggle. How is it possible that everyday I can fall deeper in love with my little miracle. I think my heart will explode!

1 comment:

  1. Those first kisses are the BEST! Sarah is finally learning to keep her mouth closed and she's even puckered a couple times. Before that, she gave full on "stick your tongue out" kisses. Gross & cute at the exact same time. :) Gotta love these precious little ones!

    ReplyDelete